Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Server 2012 R2 installation issues

Hi,

Upon following each instruction to install RF inspector. I am able to access the login page as instructed on the directions. However, when logging in, i received the attached error. If any other information is required, please let me know. The server is 64-bit. I have also attached tomcat start.bat results. Receive the following error upon login:

HTTP Status 404 - /rf-inspector/j_spring_security_check

type: Status Report

message /rf-inspector/j_spring_security_check

description The requested resource is not available

Thank you!
    Attached Files

What version of rf-inspector are you using? Version 2 only runs on Windows 7, Ubuntu 14.0+ and Centos6+.

Comment

Where can i find the version? I opened the RF Inspector Admin Guide, it claims NCTC Version 1.0 2014. Is version 1 only compatible with the above OS's above?

Comment

The war file you downloaded would have V2 in the filename if it's version 2.

Comment

Ok, the version we have is V1. Which OS software is compatible with this version?

Comment

rrussell, send your contact information to info@zcorum.com. I will send you information on the server install software. Just put RF Inspector Software in the subject and "Attention: Rick" somethere, and I'll reply. Thanks, Rick.

Comment

Working...
            X